Monday, May 28, 2012

Feeling It

I'm feeling really depressed right now.  My son just left to go back to Ft. Benning.  In just days he'll be flying out for Afghanistan.  We don't know where he will be once he is in Afghanistan, except that he'll be in Afghanistan.  He doesn't even know. 

All I can tell you is that I'm feeling pretty bummed.  If you happen by here, and you pray, please pray for me.  I'm really hurting.  And pray for my son Tim's safety and well-being.  Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Johnny.

Johnny D. said...

Hey Mr. V. Man, I sure been missing you. Good to know you're still kickin'.

What have you been up to? And Merry Christmas to you too, my friend. Come around more often, please. :-)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey JD!!!

I'm sending you a wish of dreams come true! Merry Christmas and may this be the best year to come.

Big Hugs
Hawk