Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Still Breathing

Hello, reader(s)!  So, how are you?  I hope everything is going well with you.  No blog from me for a long time.  I can't explain it.  Well, I guess I can, but it makes no sense to me.  You know, I once wrote and had published a novel.  It's still around too.  If you knew my name, you could find it on Amazon.  Yet, here I am - barely able to write a few paragraphs for an almost unread blog.  In the final analysis, I guess I just have not felt like writing.  My second book has been "in-work" for 5 years now.  It was exactly 5 years ago, almost to the day, that my first novel was published and released. 

I'm OK.  Really.  I'm still recovering from the trauma of last summer, but I am much better.  If you wish to know what I mean, read the blogs below from about a year ago. 

I believe that I have found my place within Christianity.  I'll explain more later. 

2 comments:

Provender said...

Haven't been on FBC Jax WD for a while and saw you post there. Had to do a double take. Came here and saw your last couple of posts. Glad to find that you have found a place in Christianity for you. I wondered why you hung around all these sites on broken and maimed churches if there wasn't still a spark there somewhere for Christ. Anyway, you made my day. And may God bless and protect your son. :)

Johnny D. said...

Hey Prov. Good to hear from you. Thanks for the encouragement. Yeah, there has always been a tiny little spark. The Spirit took it and fanned it into a flame that can be seen. Hope you're well.